Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Thing 18: Online productivity tools.

I set up a Zoho account and I tried out Zoho Writer and used my existing Google account to play with Google Docs. (Keeping track of all my various logins and usernames and passwords are getting to be painful!) Surprisingly, I had less problems with Zoho actually, in terms of getting my documents on this blog.

I was able to post this below using Zoho's blog publishing tool:

This is a test document I'm creating using Zoho Writer as part of my review of various online productivity tools. I'm posting this using the Publish feature. I wish there were more font options. I do like the various export options, especially the PDF option. If only I could download the tools that allow you work off-line!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home